An exciting opportunity has become available to join a leading provider of software solutions for the legal and professional services market. They specialise in Document Management software, along with other Legal Technology offerings.
Due to their rapid growth, they are looking for a consultant with the following experience:
- Working with client systems & new implementations
- Back-end and front-end skills with iManage/Worksite / Netdocuments or other Document Management Systems
- SQL Server (Sql Scripting)
- Knowledge of API frameworks
Main responsibilities in this role will include:
- Requirements gathering and deployment management
- Working closely with project team members such as the Project Manager, the Business Consultant, and other Technical Consultants to deliver the solution
- Documenting technical requirements
- Liaising internally with product, content and sales teams.
- Ensuring client’s successful utilisation of products and solutions.
- Providing customer training on system administration.
- Communicate project status and progress to all relevant team members.
This is an exciting role with plenty of opportunity to progress into other roles, for example Project Management or Leadership roles. This company are offering a competitive salary, bonus and excellent benefits package.
This role can be based in a number of different locations such as the UK, USA, Europe or the Middle-East!