A successful, global law firm are looking for an HRIS Analyst to join them permanently, to be based at their London office. This is a very exciting new opportunity to join a growing and forward-thinking firm in a challenging and rewarding role.
The HRIS Analyst reports to the HRIS manager and will closely liaise with the wider L&D and HR teams across the globe in order to deliver a high standard of service. The role will involve guiding and supporting partners, managers, and all employees alike, as well as supporting the creation of an inclusive and diverse environment, enabling our people to thrive.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Implementing the people and talent strategy in line with business objectives
- Resourcing, talent and career management
- Reward (financial and non-financial) strategy
- Policy, procedures setting and the practical application of these across the business.
- Translating business objectives and user needs into clearly written technical requirements.
- Evaluating primarily the LMS systems to identify points of improvement.
- Project management experience to implement improvements.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to develop technology solutions.
- Implement HRIS process improvements and policy changes.
- Serve as the go-to subject matter expert.
- Work with L&D, HR and IT to maintain and improve the systems efficiency.
- Supporting critical system maintenance and operational tasks within the HRIS.
- Use data to build project plans and ensure adherence to schedule and other specifications.
- Perform system maintenance, including assisting in the review, testing and implementation of HRMS system upgrades or patches.
- Collaborate with functional and technical staff to coordinate application of upgrade or fix.
- Provide production support, including researching and resolving HRMS problems.
- Help maintaining data integrity.
- Assist with report configuration.
- Conduct training whilst also providing guidelines and documentation.
To be considered for this role, it is ideal that you possess the following:
- BA/Msc or an equivalent degree in HR or IT, or equivalent experience.
- Proven experience on a similar role and/or adequate exposure on HR/LMS systems in general.
- Project experience and methodology when it comes to systems’ implementations, upgrades, integrations and enhancements.
- Qualification in project management desirable.
- Knowledge of the Saba platform.
- Desirable knowledge of any of the following platforms; Inrehearsal, Panopto, CoreHR, Icims (ATS), Pirical POD (Diversity), Darwin (Benefits) and Workday.
- Knowledge of GDPR standards.
- Experience in data auditing.
- Creation/configuration of reports and data analysis when needed.
It is also desirable that you have strong organisational skills, effective time management, the ability to work well under pressure and possess a “can-do” attitude