Our full-service client is a reputable law firm which prides itself on its expertise and superb client care. An exciting opportunity has arisen with them, for an ambitious and dedicated litigator to join the firm to be based in the West Midlands.
This role will suit a solicitor offering no less than 5 years’ PQE – with a mix of civil and commercial litigation experience (c.25/75 mix), and of particular interest are those with contentious trusts and probate experience, although this is not essential.
This role will work alongside one other qualified fee earner – but the project to build the team will be given to the new leader of the department, as the volume of work is most certainly increasing.
- UK qualified solicitor
- Minimum of 5 PQE
- Experience in commercial litigation, with some civil litigation, such as property and contentious trust and probate would be advantageous
- Training at a reputable firm
- Good academics
- Communicative and collaborative
- Strong admin skills
- Good housekeeping
- Ability to drive the department forward
- Happy to be present in the office 3 days a week (minimum)
- Previous career stability is essential
This is a fabulous opportunity for someone who enjoys litigation, enjoys processes and procedures, who is strict with their own financial housekeeping, and who needs a new challenge having possibly encountered internal politics with their current firm, or reached a glass ceiling.
The firm operate in a collaborative and supportive fashion – they provide career incentives/clear pathways to promotions, and offer good salaries and hybrid working. They also have a stable workforce and invest in their people.