Our client is seeking an experienced and dynamic individual to join its team as Head of Knowledge for its Corporate Group. As a leading international law firm, our client is looking for a candidate who has a deep understanding of the full spectrum of corporate law and an appreciation of the different markets in which the firm operates.
The successful candidate will have the stature and gravitas to liaise with senior leadership at the firm and provide strategic direction for the development of its knowledge management function. Our client is particularly interested in a driven and innovative thinker who can lead the firm’s knowledge management team for the Corporate Group and help to drive the continuous improvement of its knowledge management systems and processes.
- Developing and implementing the knowledge management strategy for the Corporate Group, in line with the firm’s overall knowledge management strategy.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders in the firm, including partners and senior leadership, to ensure the knowledge management function is aligned with the firm’s strategic priorities.
- Overseeing the production of templates, automation, training programs and other knowledge management materials, ensuring they are of a consistently high standard and meet the needs of the Corporate Group.
- Identifying opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the knowledge management function, including the implementation of new technologies and processes.
- Managing a team of knowledge management professionals, providing guidance and support to help them develop their skills and progress in their careers.
- Building and maintaining relationships with external knowledge management networks and stay up to date with best practices in the field.
- A law degree and a minimum of 10 years of experience in corporate law
- Deep understanding of the full spectrum of corporate law and an appreciation of the different markets in which the firm operates.
- Strong leadership skills, with experience managing teams and liaising with senior leadership.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to produce high-quality knowledge management materials and communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience in developing and implementing knowledge management strategies, as well as producing templates, automation, and training programs.
- Experience in using technology to improve knowledge management processes and systems.
- Fluent in English, with a preference for additional language skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and driven individual to join a leading global law firm and make a real impact in its knowledge management function.
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work with a leading international law firm. The successful candidate can be based in any of the firm’s offices, with a preference for mainland Europe or the UK.