A FTSE 100 company is looking for someone to join their Group Compliance and Ethics team in London on a contract basis, This will be a hybrid role. They are in the process of modernising their corporate compliance programme with the aim of having a best-in-class corporate compliance programme to go along with their industry leading approach to their regulated businesses.
This will be a 3-6 months initial contract.
- Managing and organising group policies (library, intranet, ensuring consistency, templates, tracking approvals, editing policies, basic drafting, helping run the policy working group).
- Liaising with internal training resources to schedule and deliver key global policy training (help organise translations, internal communications, etc.).
- Managing the automated gifts and hospitality reporting system.
- Managing the automated conflicts of interest reporting system.
- Updating our E&C intranet site (policies, new developments, etc.).
- Managing and updating the overall E&C program implementation tracker and helping produce internal reporting in that regard.
- Managing and updating the overall E&C program risk register.
- Supporting the Modern Slavery working group and several compliance committees.
- Experience developing, facilitating, and tracking training in a compliance role.
- Compliance experience in a multinational corporate setting (FTSE ideally) with a demonstrated understanding of all elements of compliance in relation to technology, B2C platforms, including strategy, business planning, operations, and finance/payment.
- Experience in relation to G&E or conflicts reporting.
- Demonstrated high standards of professionalism, performance, quality, credibility, and integrity. Exhibits judgment and business acumen necessary to effectively advocate for the compliance program.
- Excellent interpersonal, and written and verbal communication skills required.