We are working closely with a Multi-national Law Firm, on their search for a strong Commercial Practice Development Lawyer or a Commercial Professional Support Lawyer. The successful candidate will join the team on a 6 month FTC with the potential for further extension. The contract is to support and work closely with a global media business. This opportunity is assigned to their firm’s London office and the right candidate will only be required to go into the office for 1-2 days a week for the first few months and then it can be fully remote.
The successful candidate is required to work and support the team within the media, technology, and telecommunication space.
Candidates should ideally be available in 4 weeks and be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales.
- 5+ years experience working as a PDL/PSL lawyer
- Experience gained from notable City, National or Top Tier Regional firms
- Experience in the media, technology and telcommunication space, and be adept in building playbooks and precedents banks
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and a keen eye for detail
- Immediate availability, or be able to start on short notice.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced PDL/PSL, or for those experienced fee-earning candidates who have been involved in PSL duties and are able to start before the end of March.