We are working with a market leading alternative legal service provider who is looking to speak with Funds Lawyers who would consider contract opportunities In House.
Contracts will be for 6 months initially, with potential for further extension, and will sit within market leading financial institutions.
Candidates can have a broad, or focused Funds background. Our client would be keen to hear from candidates who have experience in the formation, structuring and documentation of funds, private and retail funds, and fund regulation. Experience in UK, Irish and/or Luxembourg funds would also be of interest.
Ideally candidates should be available immediately or at short notice, possess upwards of 2 years’ PQE gained in Top 50, US firms or notable In House settings.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales – or another commonwealth jurisdiction (such as New Zealand or Australia, for example)
- Upwards of 2 years’ PQE with a focus on Funds
- Training and/or experience gained from top 20, US firms or notable In House settings is essential
- The desire to work on a contract basis in leading In House legal teams
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A keen eye for detail