We are working with a leading legal service provider in London who are keen to see Funds Lawyers who would be interested in securing In-House secondment contracts. Ideally candidates are likely to have upwards of 3 years’ PQE and be available at short notice or immediately.
Contracts are generally for circa 6 months in duration and often have the potential for further extension. There is the potential for some roles to be 100% remote, whereas others will adopt a hybrid mix of office and home working. Part time and full time options are also available.
Candidates are likely to have experience in:
- Fund documentation review
- Drafting and negotiating fund and investment related agreements, distribution, and platform agreements
- Regulatory knowledge and practical application of the FCA Handbook (including COBS, SYSC, FUND and COLL)
- Liaising with external counsel on fund and distribution related and commercial matters
- Managing a varied and demanding workload taking into account legal risk management
Strong attention to detail and the ability to problem some in an innovative manner is essential.
Successful candidates are likely to be seconded to notable In-House clients, to include large FTSE100 companies.
Due to demand, candidates should ideally be available at short notice or immediately.
In order to be considered, candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales or another commonwealth jurisdiction, such as Australia or New Zealand, for example.
- Upwards of 3 years’ PQE in handling a full range of Funds matters
- A solid background within Private Practice and/or In House
- Strong technical knowledge and a keen eye for detail