We are working with a global consultancy based in London, who are continuing to recruit Funds lawyers.
Successful candidates will be seconded In-House for contracts of 6 months, and often they have the potential for further extension. They will provide support in fund documentation review, drafting and negotiating fund and investment-related agreements, distribution, and platform agreements.
Candidates should ideally be available at short notice or immediately, and be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales, or another commonwealth jurisdiction (such as Australia or New Zealand, for example)
- Upwards of 2+ PQE
- Regulatory knowledge and practical application of the FCA Handbook (including COBS, SYSC, FUND and COLL)
- Experience gained within a top tier Law Firm, International or Leading Regional Law Firm – any relevant In-House secondments would also be of interest
- A strong technical knowledge of a wide variety of commercial contracts
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Strong drafting skills