We are working with a notable Alternative Legal Service Provider with an enviable Financial Services client base. They are seeking FS Regulatory and Compliance Lawyers to second to their FS clients on temporary assignments ranging from 3 to 10 months in duration. Ideally candidates should be available immediately or at short notice.
Candidates should have solid technical skills and have gained their experience within leading Private Practices and/or notable In-House organisations within the FS and/or Payments sectors ideally.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a solicitor in England & Wales, or another commonwealth jurisdiction (such as Australia or New Zealand, for example)
- Ideally between circa 4-9 years’ PQE
- A strong background in FS Regulatory and Compliance matters
- Experience gained within leading Private Practices and/or notable In-House organisations within the FS and/or Payments sectors
- The ability to make practical and solutions-oriented decisions
- Capacity to work autonomously as well as part of a wider team
- The ability to start a new role immediately or at short notice
Competitive day rates are on offer for the successful candidates.