We are very keen to speak with Regulatory Lawyers who have a background in Financial Services and/or Asset Management and/or Investment Funds, who are looking for their next contract role In-House.
Our client is a leading Alternative Legal Service Provider working on a range of In-House secondment contracts with clients across an array of sectors, but notably within the Financial Services, Asset Management and Investment Funds field.
Regulatory Lawyers who have a background in Financial Services/Asset Management/Investment Funds possessing experience in implementing Consumer Duty and/or ESG regulations are of notable interest.
Contracts tend to be for initial periods of 3-6 months in duration. Some contracts are extended further, however this is assessed on a case by case basis and cannot be guaranteed.
Ideally, candidates will be available at short notice or immediately.
Successful candidates are likely to be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a solicitor in England & Wales, or another commonwealth jurisdiction (such as Australia or New Zealand, for instance)
- Ideally upwards of 3 years’ PQE in handling a range of regulatory matters within the Financial Services/Asset Management/Investment Funds sector
- Regulatory, implementation and horizon-scanning experience
- Experience in implementing consumer duty and ESG regulations is highly desirable
- Experience gained from notable City, International or leading West End firms, or notable In-house teams within the Financial Services, Asset Management and/or Investment Funds sector
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- The ability to start a new role immediately or at relatively short notice