A prestigious international law firm is looking for a junior lawyer for its Financial Services team based in London to focus on FinTech regulatory matters.
It is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading technology practice and advise a premium technology client base. The role will involve advising FinTech and other large technology clients on a broad range of financial services regulatory matters.
Experience and skills:
- England & Wales qualified
- 1-4 years of post-qualification experience gained at a rival City practice or highly ranked international firm
- Previous financial services regulatory experience, ideally on the policy side of FinTech regulation
- A desire to specialise in FinTech and support the firm in growing its FinTech offering
- Outstanding academics from a well-known university
- Stable career record
- Competitive remuneration package
- Excellent training and development
- Career progression opportunities
- High quality and intellectually challenging work
- Friendly and collaborative culture