An exciting new contract opportunity has arisen for a finance systems analyst to work at a leading law firm in London. This role sits within the Business Systems Team, working alongside a small team of Financial Systems Analysts and the Financial Systems Manager.
You will cover all aspects of application and technical support of the firm’s financial systems (including Elite 3E, 3E Templates, Elite EDI, CreditForce). You will work on developing, enhancing and supporting finance applications alongside the team of finance and systems analysts, balancing a service-focussed day-to-day working environment alongside project work.
What you can expect in your role:
- Monitoring and proactively manage the finance systems team’s call logging system; being first-line support for the team’s queries and setting user expectations appropriately.
- Resolving of queries raised by the business in a timely and professional manner.
- Liaising with third-party vendors to rectify problematic issues.
- Running of daily processes and day-to-day system maintenance tasks.
- Providing technical expertise to help facilitate the effective use of financial systems across the firm globally.
- Trouble-shooting system issues and identify system improvements to meet user and business requirements.
- Analysing data contained in databases to identify and fix data integrity issues.
- Being a technical resource on future projects including the 3E roadmap improvements.
- Creating, testing and delivering financial reports and other information to the firm.
Technical skills and experience required:
- Experience working in a legal finance department or finance systems team in a global law firm.
- Solid experience of the day-to-day working processes of a legal finance department.
- An understanding of the business implications of finance systems in a legal environment.
- Strong knowledge of the Elite 3E application.
- Some knowledge of the Elite 3E table structure and relational databases an advantage.
- The ability to write Transact-SQL queries.
- Must have an understanding of accounting principles.
- 9.30am to 5.30pm, but flexibility is a must
- 12 month contract
- 12 week probation period
- 12 week notice period
- Flexible benefits package including pension, season ticket loan, subsidised gym memberships, lifestyle discount scheme, on site café plus more
To be considered for this role, you need to be proactive, hardworking, organised and able to structure your own work. Also required is a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. It is essential that you demonstrate individuality, commitment and teamwork.
This role operates as hybrid and is based in London, with a 2 days WFH and 3 days in office.
The firm offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and a great platform to progress your career.