A leading international law firm are looking to expand their finance department with a Financial Business Intelligence Analyst. This firm provides innovative legal solutions to many of the world’s top financial institutions and Fortune Global 500 companies. They have a strong global presence and reach because of their extensive capabilities to provide a personalized service for all their clients’ needs.
As a Financial Business Intelligence Analyst, you will contribute to the firm’s financial analysis, reporting, and data analytics. Your role will be pivotal in providing accurate and reliable financial insights that empower decision-making and strategic planning. You will be collaborating directly with Firm Leadership, Attorneys, and cross-functional teams to drive financial excellence.
- Developing comprehensive reports for financial analysis, production, and data control using tools like Tableau/Power BI, SQL, SSAS, Excel, and more.
- Spearheading enhancements in the firm’s reporting, data visualization, and analytical capabilities.
- Utilizing critical thinking to perform in-depth analysis, presenting financial insights in a relevant and actionable format.
- Creating financial reports, data visualizations, and reporting packages for Firm leadership, enabling informed decision-making.
- Skillfully summarizing analytical findings, and communicating effectively to stakeholders at varying levels.
- Identifying data requirements, designing analytical solutions, and implementing tools that optimize business decisions and performance.
- Leveraging data and processing mining techniques for meaningful conclusions from substantial datasets.
- Independently managing assignments with minimal direction, taking proactive steps when solutions aren’t immediately apparent.
- Ensuring timely delivery of recurring reports, adhering to specifications and deadlines.
- Prioritizing tasks based on urgency and importance, maintaining a balanced workload.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Intermediate proficiency in Tableau or Power BI.
- Experience with SQL, SSAS, and SSRS.
- Strong command of MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with 3E accounting software, or similar enterprise systems.
- Prior experience within a Law Firm (highly preferred).
- Knowledge of fundamental accounting principles.
- Ability to grasp and apply Firm-specific procedures and terminology.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus on Accounting or Finance (preferred).
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in financial reporting (preferred).
*Covid-19 Vaccination Required*
The firm offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and a great platform to progress your career. The role will also sit hybrid (3 in, 2 out) within any (ATL, DC, NY or CHI) of the clients’ US offices.