An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a finance systems specialist to join a leading, international law firm. This role can be based at either the Manchester or Leeds office. Working closely alongside the IT applications and finance teams, main day to day responsibilities will include:
- Providing technical support and management of the firms finance solutions, including finance applications, practice management systems and financial reporting.
- Querying and troubleshooting SQL databases.
- Working to defined Service Level Agreements, Operational Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators.
- Assisting with implementations and systems integrations.
- Operating in accordance with appropriate industry best practices and standards.
- Creating and updating support documentation and policies.
- Seeking the appropriate information required, from a wide range of sources, on which to make decisions which enhance the value of the team to the business.
Main experience and skills required includes:
- Elite 3E
- Standard Microsoft applications
- Management of SQL servers
- Understanding of windows servers
To be considered for this role, it is required that you have the ability to learn and understand new technologies with ease, and proactively identify areas for improvement. Also desirable are strong communication skills, the ability to juggle multiple tasks and excellent problem solving and trouble shooting skills.