A leading law firm with over 1000 people worldwide, with headquarters in London and 8 offices across Asia, Europe and the Middle East, are continuing with their rapid growth, and are now looking for a Finance Systems Manager.
- Support the firm’s current business systems, including Aderant Expert, Intapp Open, I4G, SSRS and Xcelerate
- Assist on the improvements, development and further integration of the firm’s current practice management system and other financial related systems
- Deliver projects of varying size
- Review and action data integrity for the PMS system and solving/escalating issues
- Support monthly routine server and system maintenance
- Deal with support calls to offer technical support and guidance to our Accounts teams worldwide as well as the Partners, Associates and PAs
- Manage a team of analysts with varying skill levels
- Perform yearly appraisals and quarterly review meetings
- Develop and mentor finance systems analysts
- Service focused attitude and professional manner, from a commercial law firm.
- A willingness to learn new skills and assist in the on-going development of the Firm’s business systems and procedures
- Excellent application and back-end knowledge of Aderant Expert
- Excellent knowledge of Aderant Framework, including Design Studio
- Excellent working knowledge of SQL
- Working knowledge of SSRS, SSAS or Cognos would be advantageous
- Previous law firm experience essential
- Ability to encourage a high performance culture within the team
The role will require a degree of flexibility with some out of hours working required; particularly around system enhancements and upgrades, month-end processes, potential unexpected downtime and monthly server patching. The firm offers a hybrid working model with 3 days in the office and 2 days from home.
The Firm will offer you a place where you can be yourself and where there are no limits on what you can achieve. You can take ownership of your career and have honest conversations throughout. You would join an ambitions firm with a clear strategy for profitable growth, where you can get early responsibility and early involvement in growing the business. You can expect a competitive and fair reward as well as recognition based on all-round performance.