An exciting new contract opportunity has arisen for a finance systems analyst to work at a leading law firm in London. This role sits within the finance Systems Team.
Working closely alongside the IT applications and accounts teams, the main day to day responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the firm’s current business systems
- Assisting on the improvements, development and further integration of the firm’s current practice management system and other financial related systems including:
Analysis and requirements
Dealing with 2nd line support calls
Dealing with monthly routine server and system maintenance
Reviewing business process & comprehensive documentation
Development and configuration
User Acceptance Testing
End User training.
- Delivering projects of varying size
- Reviewing data integrity for the PMS system and solving/escalating issues
- Supporting monthly routine server and system maintenance
- Dealing with support calls to offer technical support and guidance to the Accounts teams worldwide
Main experience and skills required include:
- Excellent application and back-end knowledge of Aderant Expert
- Excellent knowledge of Aderant Framework, including Design Studio
- Excellent working knowledge of SQL
- Working knowledge of SSRS, SSAS or Cognos would be advantageous
- Previous law firm experience essential
To be considered for this role, you need to be proactive, hardworking, organised and able to structure your own work. Also required is a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. It is essential that you demonstrate individuality, commitment and teamwork.