We are working closely with a leading Alternative Legal Service Provider that is keen to speak with Finance and Mortgage Lawyers who would consider a 6 month contract with a notable Financial Institution. Ideally candidates should be available immediately or at short notice and possess upwards of 3 + PQE.
It is likely that the contract will be for an initial duration of 6 months. However, this is subject to review and could be extended further.
The successful candidate will be seconded on a contract basis to a notable financial institution and provide advice to support credit cards, mortgages, loans, overdrafts, strategic partnerships and point of sale finance.
Experience in retail banking, mortgages and secured debt is desired.
Successful candidates are likely to be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a solicitor in England & Wales, or another commonwealth jurisdiction (such as Australia or New Zealand, for instance)
- Training from a top tier law firm
- Notable post-qualification experience working on the matters outlined above
- Ideally upwards of 3 + PQE
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- The ability to start a new role immediately or at relatively short notice