Our client is a leading international firm known for its expertise in insurance litigation.
Their specialist teams assist multi-national clients and their insurers and reinsurers in relation to their global exposure to all kinds of insurance claims. They assist with coverage advice, and defend high-value, international and complex claims.
Due to an increase in particularly coverage-related disputes over the liability of Financial Institutions and their Directors & Officers, they are now looking for a Senior Associate probably with at least 7 years’ post-qualification experience. This is a pivotal Senior role in the team, and one in which you will receive significant responsibility and opportunity to take the lead in client, matter, and more junior Associate management.
In order to be considered for this role you will have:
- Strong academics, intellectual rigour and strong technical and research skills;
- Trained at a rated City or regional firm, most likely one with a good reputation for insurance disputes work;
- Post-qualification qualification experience in coverage-related insurance litigation;
- The ability to adopt a proactive approach and take initiative;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; and
- Proven ability to manage a busy, complex case load.
Experience defending claims against Financial Institutions or Directors & Officers (FI/D&O) would be very highly valued but is not essential, provided you can illustrate interest and willingness to learn. What is essential is substantive experience of insurance coverage disputes work.
This is a sensational opportunity to join an insurance-disputes market leader at a senior level.