Our client is a leading international law firm with a strong global presence. They have an expertise and excellent reputation in family law, employment, complex legal disputes with particular experience representing high net worth individuals and international clients.
This is an excellent opportunity for a proven support professional who wishes to provide a top-quality executive assistant service, within a top-tiered law firm. You will be working alongside Senior Executive Assistants in supporting the Senior Management Team with complex task and projects.
- Provide accurate, high-quality admin and secretarial support including drafting documents, preparing spread sheets, producing PowerPoint presentations and typing from audio and script work, using internal software and document management systems in a timely manner
- Perform effective mailbox management and maintenance of all electronic mail, including prioritising any correspondence that needs urgent attention
- Manage complex travel arrangements including working across various time zones, producing up to date itineraries and obtaining visa, when necessary
- Coordinate meetings, circulate agenda items and take meeting minutes
- Perform a broad range of legal and administrative support for Executive Assistant team
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar capacity gained from an international law firm or professional services firm
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office and with a strong track record of business writing and numeracy skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required in dealing with people across all offices
- Possess a high level of discretion in dealing with confidential issues
- Passionate and enthusiastic about providing exceptional client service