We have exclusive instructions to hire a recognised Private Client lawyer for a superb, strategic role in Dubai.
Our client is an ambitious and hugely successful full-service legal practice. Their long-standing and global client base includes major corporates as well as UHNW individuals and families. The successful candidate will be given full support to grow existing, established client relationships as well as build new networks and contacts across the Middle East, UK and further afield. The focus of the role is to build new client and contact networks and relationships, as well as nurture and retain the current client base. As such, this role will suit someone who is happy to move away from a purely fee-earning role, whilst living in a fantastic location with the accompanying remuneration benefits.
The firm’s client and contact base includes the best-known, wealthy family offices in the region as well as UHNW individuals, and as such the firm advises on a broad range of high-value, complex trust structuring and succession planning matters.
We are keen to hear from interested lawyers with the following profile:
- Private Client lawyer in a Partner, Counsel, or similar role in a rated City, West End, UK national or offshore law firm
- Good technical ability and experience in trusts matters
- Good client management experience with UHNW or HNW clients
- An enthusiasm and ability in business development and client relationship development
You do not need:
- A client following
- Prior experience of working in the Middle East or with Middle Eastern clients (this is welcome, but is not needed)
This position offers an incredible work and personal opportunity, and we welcome applications in strict confidence.
The salary for this role will be highly competitive and tax-free.