We are exclusively retained by a global financial institution for a role based in the attractive location of Jersey and offering a high quality of work and an excellent work/life balance.
Working within a small team led by a highly recognised and personable lawyer, the focus of the role will be on high-level lending matters for a range of major corporates and UHNW/HNW individuals. As befits an in-house role, there will also be a varied portfolio of work to include regulatory, commercial, and projects work. Experience in all of these areas is not needed as support is given and more complex work can be outsourced to external advisors. As such and given the breadth and nature of this role, we are open to seeing applications from lawyers specialising in any of banking/finance, corporate, funds, or similar areas.
Applicants for this role should ideally be qualified in either England & Wales, Scotland or the Channel Islands and have a good career record in a rated law firm or in-house. Please note that previous offshore experience is not essential. We are ideally seeking lawyers between 3 and 10 PQE but are open to applications just outside of this level.
The attractions of this role are numerous and include:
- Office working hours – generally 9am-5pm. No chargeable hours’ targets.
- Supportive culture.
- High-quality work within an international brand.
- Competitive salary at a low tax rate of 20%.
- Additional benefits include a high pension contribution.
- Jersey offers a high standard of living with a good climate, excellent restaurants and bars, great beaches, and a welcoming culture and strong expat community.
This is an amazing opportunity for a lawyer to move into an in-house role in a great location – early applications are strongly encouraged.
We are exclusively instructed on this role and applications are not being accepted from other sources.