Our client, a leading global law firm, is looking for a mid-level associate with environmental law and/or product compliance experience to join their growing Safety, Health, and Environment (SHE) practice based in London.
The team advises an exciting client base, including tech giants, on a broad range of SHE matters. While Health & Safety is also part of what the team do, our client is particularly interested in candidates with environment and product compliance experience.
It is a great opportunity to join a close-knit and collegiate team and work closely with market-leading partners.
Experience and skills:
- England & Wales or Common Law qualified
- 2-6 years PQE gained at a leading UK or international Safety, Health, and Environment practice
- Environmental law and/or product compliance experience
- Excellent academic background
- Stable career record
- Competitive remuneration package
- Career progression opportunities
- Excellent training and development
- High quality and intellectually challenging work