A well-established UK law firm are seeking to offer an exciting opportunity for an experienced Solicitor to join their Employment team on a 6 month FTC basis to be based in Woking.
Working within a team of experienced lawyers with a depth of knowledge across all areas, you will experience a broad and diverse workload. With clients from large corporate entities to SMEs, you will advise on a wide range of matters. These matters include High Court and County Court litigation, high-value exit terminations, HR advisory work, employment contracts, boardroom disputes, and employment tribunals.
The team is committed to providing their clients with exceptional service, focusing on understanding the client’s business objectives and what motivates them. Therefore, you will be expected to foresee your client’s requirements with the ability to react quickly and provide bespoke advice.
To be considered for this role you will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales with a current Practising Certificate
- Upwards of 6 years’ PQE in handling employment matters including advising SMEs.
- A solid background in Private Practice and experience gained from notable City or Regional firms
- Experience in both contentious and non-contentious employment work would be ideal, alongside a keen interest in Employment.
- Excellent knowledge of the tribunal practice and procedure is key.
This vacancy represents a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to join a well-established UK law firm offering excellent career prospects, whilst also maintaining a healthy work-life balance within a supportive environment.