Our client is an established legal consultancy that works closely with high growth SMEs and Start-Ups and their founding teams on their journeys through funding rounds, scaling plans and exiting high-growth ventures. They are looking to recruit additional employment lawyers on a flexible consultancy basis.
Successful candidates can expect to provide a full range of employment advice and support to high growth, venture capital-backed start ups and scale ups across a range of sectors, but predominately within the tech sector.
Experience in the following employment matters would be of notable interest:
- Contentious, non-contentious employment matters
- Developing, drafting and implementing company policies, agreements, standards and business procedures
- Drafting and negotiating bespoke employment contracts
- Advising on compensation and benefits issues
- Advising on matters involving performance management, discrimination, harassment, termination, redundancies and leaves of absence
This is a non-exclusive consultancy opportunity that can run alongside other engagements, paying an hourly rate.
Successful consultants can be based globally but should ideally be qualified in England & Wales, possess upwards of 8 years’ PQE and have notable experience gained in England & Wales – either within top tier law firms, or notable in house organisations.