Employment Lawyer – 6 month FTC

Our client is a notable US headquartered law firm, and is one of the most prestigious firms in the world. Due to a gap in resource, they are currently looking to hire an experienced Employment Lawyer on a contract of 6 months in duration to start immediately.

The Employment team works very closely with the corporate team across private equity, M&A and broader corporate matters. They also receive work from and work closely with other teams across the firm, to include their market leading restructuring practice and private funds teams.

It is anticipated that up to 70% of the work will relate to corporate support work, involving due diligence aspects of deals, service/settlement agreements relating to deals, looking at SPA and marking up warranties. The remaining 30% will be made up of contentious and non-contentious employment matters, involving investigations work and the hiring and firing of investment professionals and senior executives.

Suitable candidates should possess:

  • Upwards of 4 years’ PQE in advising on a range of employment law matters
  • UK-based experience
  • Experience gained within top tier teams of US headquartered law firms, or leading international firms
  • Exposure to a broad range of employment law matters
  • An appetite and excellent experience in corporate support work
  • Excellent academics
  • The ability and desire to work a 6 month contract
  • Capacity to start a new role immediately or at very short notice

This role is to be based in the firm’s London office on a hybrid basis, with 3 days per week to be spent in the London office.

Website Job Registration - Listing Pages