We are working with a notable International Law Firm in London, that are looking to line up contract assistance for their ranked Employment Team. Due to a period of leave within the team, they are keen to line up a senior employment lawyer to join them for an initial contract of 3 months in duration. Ideally, candidates should be available to start immediately or at short notice.
The employment team are ranked within the legal directories, and they advise both Respondents and senior executives on a full range of employment matters. Their clients span numerous sectors, including financial services, advertising, fashion, sport and charities.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a solicitor in England & Wales
- Upwards of 5 years’ PQE gained within notable City, International or Top Tier regional teams
- Experience in handling a full range of employment law matters, and exposure to advising Respondents as well as Senior Executives
- Experience in advising clients across the FS, advertising and/or fashion sectors would be ideal
- The ability to start a new role immediately or at short notice
- A keen eye for detail
- The capacity to work well within a team as well as autonomously.
The firm adopts a hybrid working pattern, so candidates can expect to spend 2-3 days per week in their London office, with the remaining time from home. Candidates looking for an alternative working arrangement are also encouraged to apply, and this can be discussed on a case-by-case basis.