We are working with a notable International firm in their search for an employment lawyer to join their ranked team for a 12 month Fixed Term Contract. The successful candidate should ideally possess between 3-6 years’ PQE (although candidates outside of this bracket will be considered) and be available to start the role within the next couple of months.
The employment team is highly ranked within the legal directories, and is respected for working with employers and senior executives. The team acts for clients across a range of sectors to include Financial Services, Fashion and Media. Many of their clients are well-known brands and organisations.
The successful employment lawyer can expect to work closely with a number of notable Partners within the market in advising employer clients on a full range of contentious, non-contentious and corporate support matters.
The firm operates a hybrid working pattern, with staff in their London office 2-3 days per week.
Successful candidates are likely to be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a solicitor in England & Wales
- Ideally between 3-6 years’ PQE (although candidates outside this bracket will also be considered)
- A wealth of employment law experience gained from top tier teams or notable city firms
- Experience in advising employer clients on a full range of contentious, non-contentious and corporate support matters
- The ability to work well as part of a team and independently
- A keen eye for detail
- The desire to work on a contract basis