Our client, an award-winning international law firm, are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic Employment Lawyer to join their Employment team based in their London office.
The successful candidate will be working on advisory and transactional work. This role involves managing a healthy mix of both contentious and non-contentious employment matters. The matters involve drafting various employment documents, advising on maternity and paternity rights, discrimination, disciplinary matters, mediation, dismissal, and more.
Experience and skills required:
- England & Wales qualified
- 3-7 years’ PQE gained at a recognised employment practice in the UK
- Excellent academic background
- Stable career record
- Competitive remuneration package
- Excellent training and development
- Career progression opportunities
- High quality and intellectually challenging work