Our client is a prestigious London firm, which has a very strong reputation across a large range of practice areas. The firm is seeking to grow its Employment practice with the addition of an associate, who can utilise the strong firm name for business development.
The firm has a wide variety of clients, including UHNW individuals, entrepreneurial enterprises and well-established companies. In particular, for the Employment team, their clients include businesses, investment professionals, senior executives and founders from a broad selection of sectors, for example technology, family offices, private households, sports and financial services.
Joining the team at this time is a great opportunity for an eager employment associate to make a real impact at the firm by growing the Employment practice. The individual will be able to work on a broad range of matters, both contentious and non-contentious, advising on day-to-day employment matters as well as disputes in the High Court and tribunals. Due to the nature of the firm’s relationship with historical clients, the work will often be across European and international jurisdictions.
To be considered, you must:
- Be a qualified Employment lawyer, with between 2 to 5 years’ PQE in Employment at a highly regarded firm;
- Have experience handling a mixture of contentious and non-contentious Employment work;
- Be a highly driven individual, with a willingness to undertake business development;
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Have excellent academics;
- Be able to manage multiple files with an organised approach and meet deadlines while maintaining an exceptional standard of work.