A leading law firm with over 1000 people worldwide with headquarters in London, and 8 offices across Asia, Europe and the Middle East, are continuing with their rapid growth, and are now looking for an eDisclosure Project Manager.
Purpose of the role:
This role requires the delivery of billable eDisclosure solutions to lawyers and clients in the areas of litigation, primarily across the Commercial Litigation (ComLit) and Marine and International Trade (MIT) practice groups. As eDisclosure Project Manager you will work closely with the Senior eDisclosure Manager to deliver eDisclosure services across the business globally. This will involve the use, deployment and management of appropriate document review technologies and consultancy to facilitate the eDisclosure process.
- Taking ownership and managing eDisclosure projects from the initial scope through to trial.
- Driving the use and understanding of eDisclosure technology and services across the business.
- Delivering eDisclosure services to a high standard, following best industry practices, internal eDisclosure processes and working within agreed timeframes and cost budgets.
- Delivering technical and consultancy services to legal teams and clients, working through the various stages of the eDisclosure process as set out in the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM)
- Being proactive in engaging with the legal teams and clients on scoping the project and recommending appropriate workflows.
- Taking initiative on troubleshooting issues and providing continued communication throughout the process of identifying a solution.
- Working with the wider innovation team to help identify potential solutions.
- Ensuring reports, trackers and other documentations on a project are maintained.
- Providing technical training and support on all phases of a disclosure exercise.
- Identifying areas for improvements, providing feedback to the Senior eDisclosure Manager.
- Supporting the development and implementation of eDisclosure services across the firm, working alongside the Senior eDisclosure Manager.
- Supporting the growth and development of the eDisclosure business and in-house eDisclosure team.
- Developing strong working relationships with the lawyers, clients and eDisclosure suppliers.
Experience and technical skills:
The ideal candidate is likely to be an experienced eDisclosure Project Manager with extensive hands-on experience on managing eDisclosure projects of varying sizes.
- As an experienced eDisclosure Project Manager from either a law firm or eDisclosure vendor environment.
- Experience in using Relativity is a must.
- Understand and can implement the use of technology assisted reviews (TAR), email threading and near-duplication functions on projects.
- A strong technical understanding of eDisclosure and litigation support.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge, understanding and application of the EDRM.
- Evidence of delivering eDisclosure projects, document reviews and productions.
- Proven analytical abilities to troubleshoot issues and recommend solutions.
- Work collaboratively within a team and independently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to convey technical information in a simple to understand language to our clients and lawyers.
- Training and experience of the following:
- RCA, Nuix or Brainspace Certification.
- Prince 2 or similar training.
- Understanding of various document review platforms.
- Experience of working in a law firm.
- Experience of working on eDisclosure projects.
- Experience of providing eDisclosure training to others.
This role is hybrid and based in London, with a 2 days WFH and 3 days in office.
The firm offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and a great platform to progress your career.