Our client is a thriving law firm specialising in disputes including complex litigation and arbitration. Headquartered in London, they are urgently looking for an experienced Japanese Speaking Paralegal to hit the ground running and manage an interesting case load on a part-time basis. The successful candidate will support the Partner for their white-collar and regulatory disputes practice.
- Managing and organising case files including maintaining electronic and physical records, tracking deadlines, and managing case calendars.
- Conducting legal research using various resources to support case preparation.
- Drafting, preparing and reviewing legal documents to ensure accuracy and compliance with court rules and requirements.
- Utilising legal case management software and databases to organise and manage case information, documents, and correspondences.
- Providing general administrative support to attorneys including calendar management and any other related ad hoc task required
- Minimum of 2 years of paralegal experience working on litigation, or risk and compliance.
- Graduate with a degree in Law or a related subject or qualified by experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; must be a native Japanese speaker and fluent in English language.
- Excellent drafting of legal documentation and administration.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Excellent time management, organisational and administrative skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly to the demands of an ever-changing caseload on a daily basis.