Our client is a thriving law firm, specialising in disputes including complex litigation and arbitration. Headquartered in London, they are urgently looking for an experienced Arabic Speaking Document Reviewer to hit the ground running, to manage a large disclosure review on a contract basis. The successful candidate will support the Partner for their commercial disputes team. This role will be performed on a Hybrid working basis.
- Managing and organising case files, including maintaining electronic and physical records, tracking deadlines, and managing case calendars.
- Conducting legal research using various resources to support case preparation.
- Drafting, preparing and reviewing legal documents to ensure accuracy and compliance with court rules and requirements.
- Utilising legal case management software and databases to organise and manage case information, documents, and correspondences.
- Providing general administrative support to attorneys, including calendar management and any other related ad hoc task required.
To Qualify, you will:
- Have a minimum of 3 years of paralegal experience handling large volume of work.
- Be a Graduate with a degree in law, or a related subject or qualified by experience.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills; you must be a native Arabic speaker and fluent in the English language.
- Have Above average skills in drafting legal documents.
- Be Proficient in Relativity, Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Have excellent time management, organisational and administrative skills.
- Have the ability to adapt quickly to the demands of an ever-changing caseload on a regular basis.
Applicants should be available immediately or at short notice.