Our client is one of the most respected law firms in the world and this is amongst the most prestigious dispute resolution work available in the City.
Their practice encompasses High Court matters, domestic and international arbitrations, regulatory and prosecutorial investigations, formal inquiries and inter-jurisdictional disputes.
The matters worked on by the group are challenging and sophisticated. Associates are given as much responsibility and client contact as they are ready for, and it is entirely possible for Junior Associates to take the lead either on the whole of a matter or on part of it.
To be considered for this prestigious opportunity, you will have:
- Strong academics and a high level of intellectual rigour
- Training and ideally 3-5 years’ PQE from within the disputes department at a leading international law firm
- Previous experience giving dispute resolution advice in a strategic context
- First rate drafting skills
- Broad exposure to complex, high value disputes
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment
- Resilience under pressure, and the temperament to deal with clients in a relaxed and confident manner
This position attracts market-leading remuneration.
For solicitors with appropriate equivalent common-law experience based abroad, an excellent sponsorship and relocation package will also be available.
This is a stellar opportunity to grow your career with a top ranked, high profile team.