We are working with an exciting conflict free litigation firm who are interested in speaking with high quality mid-senior level Associates.
The firm has grown significantly since its inception and has a very strong track record and pipeline of high value and high-profile international disputes work.
Clients include High Net Worth individuals, sovereign entities, family offices, trading houses and private equity funds. The work includes:
- High value complex commercial disputes.
- Investment banking disputes.
- Breaches of trust and fiduciary duty.
- Money laundering.
- Bribery and corruption.
- Shareholder disputes.
This is an opportunity to leverage your high-quality disputes experience to join a premium disputes boutique on the ground floor to work with a genuinely diverse client base on a range of interesting matters.
The successful candidate will:
- Be most likely 3-6 years’ PQE (there may be opportunities for stars above and below this level);
- Have received training and post-qualification experience from a City or high quality international firm.
- Have a broad range of high-quality commercial litigation (and ideally arbitration) experience; and
- Have legal skills honed to a very high standard or technical excellence.
Our client is looking for Associates with a passion for the law who can become valued and reliable members of the firm. This may suit Associates from much larger firms, but you must be committed to the prospect of working for a smaller firm and the opportunity of taking a hands-on role in a high-quality practice, with all the responsibility, flexibility, risks and rewards this entails.
England & Wales qualified lawyers as well as Commonwealth-qualified lawyer fitting the above description are encouraged to apply.