Our client, a prestigious global law firm, is seeking a junior associate with derivatives experience to join its highly ranked derivatives team based in London.
The role will cover all aspects of a derivatives transaction across all forms, including credit and other fixed-income derivatives, repackaging of financial assets, and other collateralised funding structures, from the term sheet stage through to closing and post-closing.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious junior lawyer to advance their career by joining a team with impressive capabilities, acting for leading banks and institutional asset managers on high-profile and complex derivatives transactions.
Experience and skills:
- England & Wales or common law qualified
- 0-2 years PQE gained at a recognised derivatives practice, ideally in the UK
- Excellent academic background
- Stable career record
- highly competitive remuneration package
- excellent training and development
- career progression opportunities
- high quality and intellectually challenging work