In view of expansion, our client is recruiting a senior derivatives lawyer to provide legal structuring and documentation support to its derivatives risk solutions business. This opportunity offers the autonomy to influence the workflow and framework of the business, and provide expert input on templates used by the business.
Successful applicants will possess:
- Bar qualifications with a minimum of 8 years of derivatives or global markets experience in a financial institution.
- Strong drafting, negotiation, and legal analytical skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Solid knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements relating to global markets.
- Fantastic communication skills, with the ability to articulate legal issues and complex concepts in a clear and concise manner.
- A valid work visa in Singapore.