We are working with a market-leading alternative legal service provider in London, who are keen to speak with derivatives lawyers with FS regulatory experience, who would consider In-House contract opportunities with financial services clients. Contracts are likely to be for 6 months in duration.
Successful candidates are likely to have upwards of 6 years’ PQE, and be available immediately or at short notice.
The requirement will involve working closely with document negotiators to cover OTC and ETD clearing, FXPB intermediation and FCA cash rules, and ensuring regulatory frameworks like MIFID II and exchange trading are adhered to.
Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales (or another commonwealth jurisdiction, such as Australia or New Zealand) with training/experience from a top tier law firm
- Post qualification experience working on a range of derivatives and FS regulatory advisory matters
- Ideally some In-House experience within a financial institution
- The ability to work autonomously
- The ability and desire to work collaboratively as part of a wider team
- Excellent communication skills
- The desire to commit to In-House contract opportunities