A sovereign wealth fund’s investment arm is seeking a seasoned Debt Management Expert to join their team in the Middle East. Reporting to the Director of Investment Operations, you will manage the overall debt portfolio, including cost and risk profile of the portfolio.
The ideal candidate will have considerable experience in a similar role and field, with strong people management and leadership skills. You will build and manage all third-party relationships, including government bodies, and conduct yourself with the highest levels of integrity and confidentiality.
- Ensuring all transactions are settled to the highest market standards of quality and timeliness.
- Managing all communications between financial institutions and respective internal entities in relation to the best debt structure solutions.
- Building relationships with domestic and international financial institutions to facilitate debt-raising initiatives.
- Recommending alternative forms of financing, by managing interest rate risk and refinancing risk
- Line management and oversight of junior team members, taking responsibility for their onboarding, induction & probation, and continued development & progression.
- More than 15 years of relevant experience, with an in-depth knowledge of financial risk management, investment management and financial reporting.
- CFA, CMA, CTP, CFP, CPA or ACCA qualified, and demonstrated expertise in debt management for a huge organisations.
- Fluency in English is essential, and fluency in Arabic is advantageous.
- An exceptional level of proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.