We have new instructions from a major global law firm client to find junior to mid-senior associates for its busy Debt Capital Markets team based in London.
The role will involve advising underwriters and issuers on a broad range of international debt capital markets transactions, including but not limited to international bond issues. The team often advise issuers and lead managers in emerging markets transactions.
Experience and skills:
- England & Wales or common law qualified
- 1-4 years of post-qualification experience gained at a rival City law firm or ranked international outfit
- Ideally, significant debt capital markets experience; however, our client will also consider candidates with general finance or corporate background, particularly with ECM experience
- Outstanding academics from a well-known university
- Stable career record
- competitive remuneration package
- excellent training and development
- career progression opportunities
- high quality and intellectually challenging work
- friendly and collaborative culture