We are working closely with a leading Alternative Legal Service Provider that is keen to speak with Data Protection/Privacy Lawyers, who would consider in-house secondment contracts to London-based clients within the Financial Services and/or TMT sectors. Ideally, candidates should be available immediately or at short notice and possess upwards of 3+PQE.
It is likely that contracts will be for an initial duration of 6 months. However, this is subject to review and could be extended further.
The successful candidate will be seconded on a contract basis to clients in London and the wider UK within the Financial Services and/or TMT sectors.
Successful candidates are likely to possess data protection experience, either in-house or within private practice and have experience and knowledge of GDPR; e-Privacy requirements; data subject requests; data protection policies and procedures; website compliance issues; DPA, DPIA’s and advising on data breaches.
Successful candidates are likely to be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a solicitor in England & Wales, or another commonwealth jurisdiction (such as Australia or New Zealand, for instance)
- Training from a top tier law firm
- Notable post-qualification experience working on the matters outlined above, in either an in-house or private practice setting
- Ideally upwards of 3+PQE in handling a full range of data protection and data privacy matters
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- The ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, as well as autonomously
- The ability to start a new role immediately or at relatively short notice