Our client is a market leading legal service provider in London. They are keen to see Data Protection / Data Privacy Lawyers who would be interested in securing In House secondment contracts. Ideally candidates are likely to have upwards of 3 years’ PQE and be available at short notice or immediately.
Generally speaking, contracts are for circa 6 months in duration and often have the potential for further extension. There is the potential for some roles to be 100% remote, whereas others will adopt a hybrid mix of office and home working. Part time and full time options are also available.
Candidates should have a strong data protection / data privacy background and have experience in:
- Drafting templates for data protection/ data privacy work
- Developing playbook tools for data protection / data privacy work
- Working with technology, products and operations teams when applying privacy principles
- Understanding of digital marketing laws
- Working knowledge of social media platforms, interactive marketing technologies, cookies and other passive data collection technologies
Candidates are likely to have a broad data protection / data privacy and commercial background.
Successful candidates are likely to be seconded to notable In House clients, to include large FTSE100 companies.
Due to demand, candidates should ideally be available at short notice or immediately.
In order to be considered, candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales or another commonwealth jurisdiction, such as Australia or New Zealand, for example.
- Upwards of 3 years’ PQE in handling a range of data protection and / or data privacy matters
- A solid background within Private Practice and/or In House
- Strong technical knowledge and a keen eye for detail