We have instructions from a global consultancy firm based in London, on their search for a Data Protection Lawyer with 3+PQE.
The successful applicant will be seconded in-house for a minimum of 6 months duration, and be responsible for supporting the business team. Some of the work you would be expected to be involved in, is assisting in drafting templates and developing playbook tools for data protection/data privacy work.
Candidates should ideally be available at short notice or immediately and be able to demonstrate the following,
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales.
- Upwards of 3+PQE.
- Relevant experience gained in Data Protection teams from City, international or West End firms.
- Understanding of digital marketing laws
- Working knowledge of social media platforms, interactive marketing technologies, cookies and other passive data collection technologies
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- A keen eye for detail