A prestigious international law firm is looking for a mid-level lawyer for its Data Privacy team based in London.
The team works closely with the firm’s technology practice advising a premium technology client base. The role will involve a broad range of work, including GDPR general advisory, data transfers, EU and UK SCCs, subject access requests, impact assessments, cross border projects, transactional support, marketing and e-Privacy, privacy by design, audit, and assessment and review projects, with a particular focus on data protection matters.
Experience and skills:
- England & Wales/Common law qualified
- 2-5 years of post-qualification experience gained at a recognised data privacy practice
- Outstanding academics from a well-known university
- Stable career record
- Competitive remuneration package
- Excellent training and development
- Career progression opportunities
- High quality and intellectually challenging work
- Friendly and collaborative culture