A global legal technology consultancy, who are leading the software sales field having grown from a prominent legal tech software partner for Corporates, to a global force, favoured by top law firms and professional service providers, are going through a period of rapid growth, and now have the opportunity for a customer success executive. Their skilfully integrated solutions unlock and enhance the technical and commercial value in existing IT environments, whatever they look like. Client success is at the heart of everything they do, which is why their expert team strive to offer support every step of the way.
The Customer Success Executive is responsible for developing an understanding of customer requirements, and ensuring any technical delivery continues to align with these requirements.
Customer adoption is a key focus of the Customer Success Executive role. Therefore, this role is ideal for someone from a Training, Change Management or Business Analyst background.
The Customer Success Executive will work under the Head of Client Services and help develop and deliver new and existing services. They will work closely with colleagues from across the business, and with customers directly.
Responsibilities and Capabilities:
- Delivering training, explain concepts, and advise on best practices
- Helping to develop Customer Success collateral and services
- Advising customers on training, change management and adoption strategies
- Understanding and documenting customer business requirements and desired outcomes
- Participating in business/system discovery and design activities
- Helping customers achieve maximum value from solutions and services
- Working effectively within the company and customer project teams
- Proactively contributing to company process improvement activities
- Willing to travel to customer sites, when required – potentially anywhere in the world
- Strong training skills
- Business analysis experience
- Change management experience
- Consultative and proactive approach
- Experience of Document, Case and/or Practice Management Systems (ideally iManage)
- Exposure to Legal or Professional Services organisations
- Passion and enthusiasm
- Willing to learn and develop
This role is hybrid and based in London, with a 1/2 days WFH and 3/4 days in office.
This is an exciting role, where every day will offer a variety of different challenges, and where you will also be rewarded for your success. The company is offering a great salary and a very competitive benefits package, with the opportunity to travel globally.