We are working with an innovative legal consultancy that provides legal advice to clients within the Banking and Finance sector.
They are keen to engage with Corporate Trustee/Loan Agency Lawyers with upwards of 15 years’ PQE on a flexible consultancy basis who can commit to a minimum of 3 days a week.
This is a non-exclusive opportunity and a client following is not required, which is well suited to individuals who are looking to line up an additional stream of consultancy work.
This is also a fantastic opportunity for candidates to have the benefit of being provided with work to fit their capacity on a project-by-project basis and be able to work remotely 100% of the time.
Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales or Scotland with a current Practising Certificate.
- Upwards of 15 years’ PQE in handling a caseload focussing on Corporate Trustee/Loan Agency matters.
- A solid background within Private Practice or In-House or a combination of the two.
- A genuine interest in providing legal support on a project-by-project basis.
- The capacity to accept additional projects alongside current workflow.