We are working with a multinational aircraft leasing company to source an experienced corporate secretary to join their legal and compliance function. As part of the corporate secretary team, you will be overseeing the governance of their 7 global offices and working with the boards of their subsidiaries.
The key responsibilities of the role include: organising board meetings and resolutions to obtain authorisation from the appropriate entities for the smooth operations of day-to-day business; liaising with company secretaries and corporate services across multiple jurisdictions; coordinating the onboarding of new subsidiaries and clients across multiple jurisdictions; handling online training of company policy; completion of KYC request, and producing compliance reports whilst monitoring metrics.
You will report to the Legal Compliance Director.
Necessary experience and skills:
- Relevant professional experience in a Corporate Legal Department, a Law Firm or Corporate Service Provider
- Efficiency using Blueprint or one of its variants
- Excellent organisation and attention to detail
- Experience coordinating board meetings and filing on companies
- Experience preparing corporate documents
- ICSA qualified (or similar qualification)
Remuneration: £50,000 – £52,000 per annum