A leading real estate company, our client is actively recruiting a Corporate Secretary as a maternity cover for a period of 4 to 6 months. This role is based in Singapore.
Reporting to the Head of Legal, you will be part of a team which manages and coordinates corporate secretarial work for the company across its local and regional entities and prepare directors and shareholders resolutions. You will be very familiar with corporate secretarial rules and requirements and have previous experience working in a similar capacity. You will be a strong communicator with a meticulous and detail-oriented approach to work. Interested applicants should possess a valid visa to work in Singapore and able to start work with short notice.
Successful candidates will possess:
- A Diploma in Law, an external LL.B or an ICSA.
- Solid corporate secretarial knowledge and at least 4 years of work experience gained in-house or with a service provider.
- An independent and mature personality with strong communication skills.
- The ability to manage multiple regional projects meticulously.
- A valid work visa in Singapore and be able to commence work with short notice.