Our client is an established and highly reputable Corporate firm with deep roots in the West Midlands.
Regularly nominated and award winning, they pride themselves as high quality legal service providers and offer top tier service at reasonable and affordable costs for both businesses and private individuals.
Notable clients include public companies and multinationals, financial institutions, OMBs and start-ups.
To compliment the opening of their new offices outside of Birmingham City Centre, our client would like to appoint a Corporate Partner to join the team.
This role will act as the lead Corporate partner at the new office, and will work alongside the existing overall team supported by more junior members of the department, and working alongside and complimenting other departments within the firm to optimise cross selling. The opportunity to develop and optimise business is not restricted to this particular geographic area. However, the new location is an affluent one therefore a strong business developer is key to this hire.
As this is a senior appointment it goes without saying that a following would be advantageous.
- UK qualified solicitor – offering a minimum of 8PQE. However, those with a strong track record and expertise with less PQE are very welcome to apply.
- Strong academic record
- Recognised firm training
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience covering and including:
- Mergers, acquisitions & disposals of companies
- Company/group reorganisations and restructuring
- Shareholders’ & partnership agreements
- Directors – appointments and duties and removals
- MBOs MBIs
- Succession planning etc.
This will suit a junior partner who is working within an environment which is not allowing a work/life balance; who wishes to join a firm where equity is achievable, and where they will become involved in choosing the direction of the business.