Our client is a FTSE 250 firm located in Central London.
This is a position is for a strong Corporate M&A Lawyer whose confidence expands an ability to work across a broad range of corporate work such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and take-outs. You will work across borders and internationally in interesting overseas markets alongside external counsel and have the competence to work autonomously whilst being supported by the Legal team’s Corporate Lead Lawyer. Your character will also support your ability to work closely with, interact and engage with stakeholders.
This position sits as part of a larger structured legal team and will have a focus on corporate deals as our client continues its activities and future growth plans into emerging markets.
- Have strong academics and post qualified experience of approximately 3-6 years.
- Be qualified in England & Wales or another commonwealth law jurisdiction with relevant UK Corporate M&A experience.
- Have a background in Corporate M&A, JV transactions, take-outs, and other corporate & commercial agreements.
- Have worked in a reputable law firm and/or have a combination of experience, working in a reputable City law firm and in-house.
- Enjoy the challenge of working on international deals for a PLC in a fast paced environment.
- Be an effective negotiator and communicator.
As well as a position that will be stimulating, technically challenging, rewarding, and interesting, it also offers a competitive base salary and bonus.